Date(s) - 06/30/2019
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
“Call to Artists”
Each Summer, we invite ALL Members to show their
special artistic renderings in a 2-week Show,
just for our Artists’ Studio Association Members.
We have invited two Judges to come enjoy your beautiful creations, (one in photography),
giving their critiques using our guidelines of art and design principles.
Our Show entry guidelines are as follows:
- You must have paid your membership dues for 2019. All current members are eligible.
- Your entries must be your originals only, no giclee.
- 30″x 30″ size limit (1 entry this size will be accepted)
- Two entries per Member accepted and placed as space allows.
(We will provide shelves and have some space for 3D type work, 3D entries may be judged with other art if entries are low. Please contact Gallery manager for needs before date, you may also provide your own prop as we have space)
- A small price tag and display card attached to back (NFS as price allowed)
- An entry form, with needed info for each entry, must be attached along with a signed Hold Harmless Agreement (both forms are available at ASA in gray cabinet by back of classroom)
- Placement given to 1st, 2nd, 3rd & Honorable Mentions, in 2/3D Art, Photography & Mosaic categories. Best of Show and People’s Choice awards.
Art must be at Gallery by June 24th. Please pick up your current art at that time also.
We will hang on Wednesday, June 26th, closed Judging on 27th.
Member’s wine and cheese Reception will follow on
Sunday, June 30th, from 1-3 PM
where Judge’s notes, critiques
and Awards, will be shared.
questions, JoAnn Ballantyne, email@example.com, 971-242-9500