Date(s) - 06/05/2018
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This is a four session series of one day classes. Plan to attend all sessions.
Tuesdays, June 5,12,19,26
Students will arrange objects on a table and manipulate lighting to find the hidden elements of the composition that give it a realistic look. Shape, color and shadow effects. Session includes both drawing and painting.
Experience level: Some experience is helpful but not required
Fee: $100 for ASA members and $125 for non-members. Plan to pay with cash or check at the beginning of class. Plus Material fee $0.
To Register: call Instructor or book your space below.
Materials provided by the instructor: Practice boards and written instructions.
Materials the student should provide:
- Oil Paints: white, dark blue, medium yellow, medium red, raw umber
- Brushes: “bristle type” and “sable or synthetic type” flat and a liner
- Palette knife and paper for mixing colors
- Cleaner: odorless artist thinner in a container with a wide mouth
- Table or standing easel
- Paper towels
- Call Ruth Weathers for complete supply list and further information
Minimum/Maximum students: 2/10