Date(s) - 05/29/2018
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Creating A Balancing Act
Instructor: Ruth Weathers Phone – 541-994-7558
This is a four session series of one day classes. Plan to attend all sessions.
Students will be understanding “Balance” or how to divide the canvas in ways that keep the eye moving from the front to the back of a scene. Proper placement of objects and openings. Think of a pivot like the see-saw.
Experience level: Some experience is helpful but not required
Fee: $100 for ASA members and $125 for non-members. Plan to pay with cash or check at the beginning of class. Plus Material fee $0.
To Register: call Instructor or book your space below.
Materials provided by the instructor: Practice boards and written instructions.
Materials the student should provide:
- Oil Paints: white, dark blue, medium yellow, medium red, raw umber
- Brushes: “bristle type” and “sable or synthetic type” flat and a liner
- Palette knife and paper for mixing colors
- Cleaner: odorless artist thinner in a container with a wide mouth
- Table or standing easel
- Paper towels
- Call Ruth Weathers for complete supply list and further information
Minimum/Maximum students: 2/10
Bookings are closed for this event.