Date(s) - 05/18/2018 - 05/20/2018
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
May 18, 19 & 20
The Artists’ Studio Association is proud to join local artists participating in this second annual studio tour.
The fee for the Studio Tour is $10 which allows access to all of the private and group studios – for all three days! Tickets are available in advance at Lincoln City Cultural Center and during the tour at all participating studios.
The Artists’ Studio Association will have 3 days of art demonstration. See oil painting fabric art, mosaics, jewelry, pastel and mix media.
Friday May 18
- Arlon Gilliland – Water media –Painting
- Steve Tannenbaum – mixed media
- Kathy Cope – acrylic pour
- Jaye Blackwell – jewelry
- Rosemary Wood-Hemm – mosaic
Saturday, May 19
- Sharon Cook – painting & collage
- Karel Murphy – micro mosaic jewelry
- Nancy McEwen – oil painting
Sunday, May 20
- Blaine Johnson – Oil Painting
- Richard Laycock – pastel
- Julie Kennedy – fabric sculpture
- Suzanne Tsang – painting