The subject for Guided Open Studio this Thursday, July 25th from 1:00 to 4:00 PM will be trillium flowers, watercolor or acrylic. Arlon Gilliland will offer guidance and help with techniques as well as photo references. There is never a fee, but donations are appreciated. Please plan on bringing in your own supplies.
There is still time to enroll in our class JEWELRY – WORKING WITH CHAIN on Saturday, Aug 3rd from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Your design knowledge will increase as you learn to incorporate chain. You will make a necklace, bracelet and earrings in this class. To see the full class details and the opportunity to enroll online click here.
Have you forgotten how to use your sewing machine? Or, bought a new one and wonder “what are these things for”? Come and learn in our class MAKE FRIENDS WITH YOUR SEWING MACHINE. This is a one-day class offered on two different days. The evening class will not have a lunch break. Bring a sack lunch for a quick bite in the daytime class. This class is offered on Aug 10th from 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM and on Aug 12th from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM and will be taught by JoAnn Ballantyne, who was formerly a manager for Husqvarna/Viking Sewing Machine Corp. To see full class details and the opportunity to enroll online click here for the Aug 10th daytime class or here for the Aug 12th evening class.
- JEWELRY – WORKING WITH CHAIN – 08/03/2019 – 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- MANDALA ROCKS– 08/04/2019 – 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- MAKE FRIENDS WITH YOUR SEWING MACHINE– 08/10/2019 – 10:30 am – 2:30 pm
- MAKE FRIENDS WITH YOUR SEWING MACHINE– 08/12/2019 – 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
SAVE THE DATE:
- Guided Open Studio– 07/25/2019 – 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Mosaic Open Studio– 07/26/2019 – 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Monthly Potluck Member Meeting– 07/30/2019 – 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Guided Open Studio– 08/01/2019 – 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Mosaic Open Studio– 08/02/2019 – 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Guided Open Studio– 08/08/2019 – 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Mosaic Open Studio– 08/09/2019 – 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Don’t forget to put our Monthly Potluck Member Meeting on your calendar! It will be on Tuesday, July 30th from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM. Enjoy great food and a chance to network with other artists and art lovers in a casual, fun filled atmosphere and hear what will be coming up at the ASA. Hope to see you there!